• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

ferd video is ****in hilarious..

And **** those damn ******s... all of them in that video should be put down

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Nothing like a little grass roots tour of the Obama family tree.[/size][/size] :afro:

BTW... That tilt ur head back, close your eyes, touch your nose field sobriety test is BULLSHIT...

I can't do it stone sober, I taught a lesson on alcohol and destructive decisins to my 7th graders last semester, brought in the schools resource officer (An actual county deputy) put him lon the spoy in front of the kids. He failed it too.... If they throw that card on you, you might as well just get in the car...

Interesting, I have a friend who is a County Sheriff, he said the "follow my finger side to side" test is what determines if you take a ride. He said all those other tests are basically just more evidence on tape, and entertainment for him. thumb.gif

grcthird said:
Interesting, I have a friend who is a County Sheriff, he said the "follow my finger side to side" test is what determines if you take a ride. He said all those other tests are basically just more evidence on tape, and entertainment for him. thumb.gif

I don't doubt that a bit, thats basically what I was saying.. If they break the tilt ur head back one out i'm sure they've already made up their mind...

Latest posts