• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

I made my wife watch the Star Wars movies with me the other night and for some reason my dog, Chuckie, wanted to sing along at this one particular point in Episode 4 every time so I got it on film. I must have replayed that part 9 times just to see him howl like that. The only other time he does that is when there are sirens near by. I love how he looks at us afterwards like, "Sorry, I can't help it."

Chuckie sings along to Star Wars

J. J.

patooyee said:
I made my wife watch the Star Wars movies with me the other night and for some reason my dog, Chuckie, wanted to sing along at this one particular point in Episode 4 every time so I got it on film. I must have replayed that part 9 times just to see him howl like that. The only other time he does that is when there are sirens near by. I love how he looks at us afterwards like, "Sorry, I can't help it."

Chuckie sings along to Star Wars

J. J.

our choc lab does the same thing when she hears red,white,and pink slip blues by Hank Jr. I use to play it over and over just to watch her. I had it as my ring tone on the cell phone for a while

arctic_cat said:
our choc lab does the same thing when she hears red,white,and pink slip blues by Hank Jr. I use to play it over and over just to watch her. I had it as my ring tone on the cell phone for a while

Its so weird because he NEVER does it otherwise. In his 7 years I've heard him do it maybe 10 times or less. Yet, at that one part he would do it every single time. :)

J. J.

Matlock , was that you in that Hotwheels Truck?
after watching you backflip that razor sunday , you're my new HERO

Latest posts