• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

techtafab said:
thats what you need to do Wyatt ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm cool with mountains and twistys, have an amazing knack for direction and feel, but you get me above treeline and I start to freak out. An outside turn at speed with no trees so you can see how far you are going to drop to your death.... scares me. If you could get up a mountain above the treeline with only inside turns, I'd be all over it.

What I really liked about that was the fact they highlighted what a Co-driver should be doing and the need for notes and the need to pre-run. I can remember a rediculous amount of detail in a course, but at speed you have to have a good co-dog that has notes, and can recall and reaffirm what you have in your head as you haul ass into it.

So racing with Kelly and Miles as Co-drivers....Kelly and I were kinda getting there at Disney a year ago. At KOH we might as well have been out on a Sunday drive, we did not have our **** together. I went out to race V2R in '09 and spent a good deal of time in a car with Wayne ZukIzzy, and talk about crash course in what the desert guys do and see and go after. Its a JOB, I mean a huge workout to stay on top of everything the driver needs all from the co-dog seat. Takes somebody whos along for a ****load more than just the ride.

Haha, looks like he forgot he wasn't in a 10,000 lbs monster truck anymore. :) Love the glowing pinion brakes.

J. J.

Latest posts