• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

I seen Cory sing that at the last City Stages :****:. The first thing he did was :tc on all the police that were there and say the song wasn't directed at them. :wtflol:

From Race Dezert

Ray Griffith & Jason James Brisco took the A&G Motorsports Jimco CL.1 out testing this weekend in Barstow. The test got cut short after about 15 miles due to Ray Ray flying a jump a little to far, landing in a hole on the other side and launching the car straight up and down. When the boys came back in, they found the shoulder on the misalignment spacer for the uniball was blown apart, the chassis was cracked between the front lower arm pivot points and all four shock bolts on the passenger side were bent. We "successfully" loaded her on to the trailer and headed back to the shop and fixed the little malfunctions and they went back out testing today. Enjoy this few shots i was able to get from the shortened test session!!!

:53 seconds is how fast you'll need to be at KOH to win in the desert.
2:15ish wheelie to carnage

Ray Griffith A&G Motorsports Class One Testing

That looks like an absolute blast to drive, but no ****ing way I would ever strap in Co-dawg in one of those... Makes me nervous just watching...

CheapJ7 said:
That looks like an absolute blast to drive, but no ****ing way I would ever strap in Co-dawg in one of those... Makes me nervous just watching...

Sign me up, that would be awesome. Hell if I could afford it I would rent the 3rd seat in Pistols trophy truck.

thumb.gif I think I woke up beside her one time. I gave up pot brownies after that. :puke:

Latest posts