• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

HAH.........funny part is that my **** still LOOKS THE DAMN SAME as it DID in 2007 :wtflol:

...............WHERE THE HELL DID YOU DIG THAT UP FROM ANYWAY.......WOW...... booyang :drinkers: booyang :drinkers: :spin: :spin: :drinkers: :wtflol:

One of the guys that had subscribed to my YouTube account had it. He has another one of the hill climb.You see the part where Randall Key tryied to knock Mahan's brains out on the roll cage ?

CAMP'S OFFROAD HILL CLIMB

THAT DAMN WASHING MACHINE ****IN UP THAT LITTLE FLOWER GARDEN WAS FULL RETARDED..........

and had ABOUT the SAME DAMN ENDING as the FULL RETARDED RAZOR CRASH :****:

HAH..........I need some...some...SOME STINKIN HELP molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

And have yall ever been on that damn people of wal mart site........HOLY ****.......most of the footage HAD to come outta the Bremen Ga. store :****:

zukiscott said:
And have yall ever been on that damn people of wal mart site........HOLY ****.......most of the footage HAD to come outta the Bremen Ga. store :****:

No, not until you mentioned it. But I looked by state and half the pics from the music video actually were from FL. Sad ...

Why are all these freaks obese? Are there no psycho skinny people?

J. J.

Latest posts