• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

zukiscott said:
HAH.........funny part is that my **** still LOOKS THE DAMN SAME as it DID in 2007 :wtflol:

...............WHERE THE HELL DID YOU DIG THAT UP FROM ANYWAY.......WOW...... booyang :drinkers: booyang :drinkers: :spin: :spin: :drinkers: :wtflol:
whats up scott btw that's my old video when we used to go to camps in heflin, me and my wife met you at mountainside (we were on 4 wheelers) and that day i had thought i recognized that zuki , in the hill climb video of camps that's my old brown k10 now we run around in the green cherokee you seen us at shamrock run in. well at least that cleared up where i has saw your zuki before really can't belive it has lasted through the years most don't. and i would keep it looking the same way if ya change it might give up LOL. skully

I used to play rugby with the school and none of that padding lol just a box n gum shield.
Yeah i know just couldn't find my other vids but working on it

you should be working hard on that jeep fixing axle etc :drinkers:

86tank said:

My brother once removed a stubborn Toyota spring pin that way. I didn't realize what eh was doing and when the pin came out it went zinging by my head like a bullet. I heard the zing just like a bullet and spun around to see WTF was going on. The pin went through the drywall in the back of the garage and embedded in the brick behind it. Dumb.

J. J.

Latest posts