• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

patooyee said:
This might be a R but I'll put out out again just for the FAWSOMENESS!!! :headbang:

Funny Wedding Drummer

J. J.
drummer at the wrong gig is one of my favorites. Right up there with Ed Bassmaster Look at that molaugh

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EF8GhC-T_Mo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

blacksheep10 said:
drummer at the wrong gig is one of my favorites. Right up there with Ed Bassmaster Look at that molaugh

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EF8GhC-T_Mo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Between Buddy Rich on the drums and Pete Townsend on the guitar, they were gittin it... molaugh

patooyee said:
Why is it that ever fag with a yellow Jeep has to call it The Bumblebee or some derivative thereof? Yes homo, we know bees are yellow.

J. J.

NAILED IT J.J. molaugh molaugh

HELL.........show up at her apartment with a six pack of wine coolers and a damn kitten in a basket, and I bet youd break a leg off that big lots couch before the kitten even had time to take a poop in her kitchen floor ;D

zukiscott said:
HELL.........show up at her apartment with a six pack of wine coolers and a damn kitten in a basket, and I bet youd break a leg off that big lots couch before the kitten even had time to take a poop in her kitchen floor ;D
I'm the opposite of Chris, I'm with Julio here. Holy ****, that would be an easy score and probably awesome as she's crazy. You'd want to be from out of state and say "my name is Bryan Gillespie from Texas and my family has 1000's of acres on which your cats can roam" but hitting it could be awesome. Just make sure you're fixed first because that is a 'poke a hole in a condom' type broad. Actually, get a vasectomy AND pull out. thumb.gif
Seriously though, I found that video very arousing :woody: molaugh

blacksheep10 said:
You'd want to be from out of state and say "my name is Bryan Gillespie from Texas and my family has 1000's of acres on which your cats can roam"

BWAHAHAHAHA!