• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

I'm with Scott on this one. She crazy as hell, :spin: take her to the pound for a kitty then pound the hell out her.I like the crazy ones,just wish that I could stay away from them. hitit

blacksheep10 said:
I'm the opposite of Chris, I'm with Julio here. Holy ****, that would be an easy score and probably awesome as she's crazy. You'd want to be from out of state and say "my name is Bryan Gillespie from Texas and my family has 1000's of acres on which your cats can roam" but hitting it could be awesome. Just make sure you're fixed first because that is a 'poke a hole in a condom' type broad. Actually, get a vasectomy AND pull out. thumb.gif
Seriously though, I found that video very arousing :woody: molaugh

Meh, I'd hit it. At her place of course, don't want that crazy bitch getting my address...I've got enough craziness to contend with.

I crushed my thumb on Sat. and it hurt so bad that every little brush against something hurt terribly. Not only that, but it rendered my one and only opposable digit on that hand useless which, as a human, is very annoying. I looked up what to do about it and this is what turned up.

Smashed Thumb Blood Drained Explosion

You heat up a paper clip red hot and it literally just melts right through the nail. Once you achieve the bleeding it is like heaven. You can feel the pressure relief and the pain literally just drain away. The trick to doing it without pain is to pick the right spot with the most blood underneath and stop as soon as you get through the nail, going no further. That way, as you melt through the nail, it is only heating up a pool of blood and not skin and you never burn any skin.

Sorry if you already knew about this but it was wonderful news to me today.

J. J.

Man, I'd have to be ****ED UP to do that. I mean WAAAAY beyond that guy's sobriety. Maybe if the chick in the background offered a handy in the parking lot, I miiiight do it. :drinkers:

Latest posts