• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

broncojoe said:

That happens WAY more than you think!

Similiar but here's my dumbass letting go of the wheel after I cut the engine and was coasting and hit a bump. 27degrees negative Caster will do this to ya. Watch the salt spraying up over the windscreen from the fronttires bouncing full lock to lock.
Bad Ending

payne97 said:
how fast where u goin then

Slowing down from around 200mph, both chutes were deployed. I'm going about 70mph when I start to turn the wheel and come off the course to the right and am working the brake to slow further. I'm guessing at about 30mph I feel comfortable enough to coast and take my left hand off the wheel and rest it on my knee and that’s when all hell busts loose. Not sure you can tell but the centrifical force actually bowed the grips of the butterfly wheel out. Had to stick it between my legs and squeeze it back closed.

This is actually the 2nd time this has happened to me. But the first time I was hanging onto the wheel and being towed to the start line. And dad who was towing me was in lala land talking not looking back or watching his mirrors. I started screaming into my headset for him to stop. He drug me like 300 feet with the frontend hopping lock to lock. How he didnt feel that jerking on the strap I'll never know, cause it is violent!

The steering just sucks ass bad below 50mph no getting around that, but at 200 its like a Cadillac in the slow lane, couldnt be more smooth and comfortable.

DAMMIT MAN.......Ive always wanted to go out there and HAUL ASS in something, I would just want some telephone poles to drive beside so I could see how fast I was goin :wtflol:

I did the NASCAR RIDE ALONG for 150 MPH at Rockingham, and 170 MPH at Atlanta, but hell I wasn,t DRIVING the damn car ....still fun though ;D

broncojoe said:

I had to go back and watch this. The Butterfly and quickrelease are fine, he breaks the freaking steering box and that sector shaft comes out of it. OMG thats crazy. I actually cant believe how long it took him to reach up and pop his chutes, seven secs from the time the steering box broke. He hangs onto the brake lever hard for a couple secs as well before he reachs up. In a funny car that many seconds and he had to have been damn near out the back of the track. :eek:

That's 49% of the US population right now. And I'm not talking about African Americans. I'm talking about ENTITLED people. People who feel that they DESERVE to be taken care of for no reason other than just being themselves. People who feel it is THEIR RIGHT! People who put nothing in and take everything out.

PEOPLE WHO VOTE!!!!!!!

J. J.

Thank you Judge Judy! Especially tough on her because thats is her audience, the entitlement crowd sitting at home and watching her show at 2:30 in the afternoon collecting .gov checks.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Being a Marine myself and knowing tons of them......the entertaining himself scared me a bit....I was thinking this should have carried a 35% warning at minimum. Pretty funny and pretty normal as far as Marines go. I am kind of glad they edited out most of the cursing

molaugh I would definitely say that Delusional would be an accurate description

Latest posts