• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

blacksheep10 said:
That is quite awesome. :woody:
I still have a dynamite idea for a car/trackhoe video that is off teh charts and would take huge balls, but need the time/vid capabilities and support to pull it off.
Im in, whats the plan. I have a few cameras, and one nice action cam. You may need BK films to be national televistic rock starish. :****:

FroggF350 said:
Im in, whats the plan. I have a few cameras, and one nice action cam. You may need BK films to be national televistic rock starish. :****:
Problem is that the 350 sized hoe, cars and facilities are here in Paola, KS. I've told Muchado about my idea, but he isn't putting out vids (not that I ever did either).

blacksheep10 said:
That is quite awesome. :woody:
I still have a dynamite idea for a car/trackhoe video that is off teh charts and would take huge balls, but need the time/vid capabilities and support to pull it off.

Do tell. :fish:

Now THAT is the kinda **** that should be on "WORLDS DUMBEST MOTORHEAD"....and "DUMBEST STUFF ON WHEELS" on the damn tv :****:

NOT what were doin.

Pretty sad when your tow strap is stronger than your spring mounts. Maybe he should have used ratchet straps to hold the rear end in, it would have been stronger!! :flipoff1:

Wouldn't surprise me, we used to break Chevy frames in half right behind the cab in the oil fields all the time. :****: Never broke a Ford. Too bad nobody builds a truck on a Ford chassis with a Chevy drivetrain, then you'd have something. ::)