• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

DSL here sucks, so I seldom watch vids. it was 28 sec so I took a chance. That was one of the most awesome vids ever laughing1
You could tell ol yella had tall ass blocks when the rear axle went forward a foot when he went to take off. Blocks are leverage laughing1
Some simple traction bars to just under the cab would have fixed most of that :woody: :afro: molaugh

YOU WOULD THINK THAT THE WATERHEAD IN THE FORD WOULD HAVE LET OFF THE GAS WHEN THE CHEVY RAN OVER HIS AXLE.

tb460 said:
YOU WOULD THINK THAT THE WATERHEAD IN THE FORD WOULD HAVE LET OFF THE GAS WHEN THE CHEVY RAN OVER HIS AXLE.
I found that video on tgw forums. The chatter on there seemed like they do junk like that all the time.

ME AND JULIO WENT TO PERRY FLA. IN MARCH AND I COULD SEE THAT SOME OF THEM TRUCKS COULD HAVE COMENPARTEN LIKE THEM DID

The Ford is for sale in the southern Ohio auto and rv trader and it says to go to YouTube and look up that video.

I've seen JJ Grey and Mofro numerous times! They put on an awesome show and have some really good music. Most of his shows, even in the Bars in Tuscaloosa are smoke free as well. thumb.gif