• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

GOOD GOT TA MIGHTY DAMN..........we need some more of that yall ........SUMBITCH :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I,m thinkin we need some SHOP POSTERS & CALENDARS or somethin made with all those shots of them HOTTIES yall :dblthumb: WOW

DAMN

drool X 1 MILLLION

Couldn't find anything on the show other than what is on the YouTube Channel :dunno:. Maybe someone that was there will chime in and give us some details! :popcorn:

This is Luke Johnson 1st practice session, 3rd lap at TORC Texas (San Antonio) on Friday morning, he walked away but had to be sore this morning. I was standing below this camera and a little to the left spotting for Brad Lovell in the 44 Prolite with JT Taylor.

Brand new track, and they had just knocked this lauch way down after the Pro4's and Pro2's because they were kicking in the rear. Then the prolites come out and about half the field is nosing in hard. It was like every spotter standing on the bank knew someone was going to lawndart.

Truck was DESTROYED!!! The fuelcell was folded under the rear axle!

Luke Flip

COPPERHEAD42 said:
wow thats crazy violent ! how fast was he going ?

I have no idea, they dont have speedo's or gps on them, and no one is out there with radar guns. I'd guess in the 60ish range, the Pro2 & 4's had to be 10mph faster through there.

I missed it but 2011 Prolite Champion Andrew Caddell already had the season wrapped up , and did the same move today in the finals race. I missed the wreck and havent seen it on video yet either.

Today didnt go well for us. Yesterday we qualified 3rd in Prolite, after a rearend gear change, some carb work, and a different groove on the rear tires. This morning in practice blew the driveshaft it destroyed the driveshaft loop and tailshaft. Took it back to pits and got it all torn out and new put back in. Comes race time 4 laps into a 16 lap race it does the exact same thing again.....only this time breaks the tail of the trans off and sprays tranny fluid all over the exhaust for a nice fireball. Tonight got everything repaired but dont have a driveshaft. The og and the spare are now bent.

doctordick said:
BOOOOGERS I'VE SEEN BETTER WELDS DONE WITH CAR BATTERIES AND COAT HANGERS!!!!!!! :****: And I think Sean may be :gay:

And he can't weld worth a ****! :****: