• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

doctordick said:
:gay: You wanna be a badass, put an elbow down (that clown couldn't even get a knee down) at 150 on a road course with another bike 3 inches away. Or haul ass around a rough slick dirt track at 100mph in the turns surrounded by a half dozen other morons who don't mind bumping your ass out of the way. Sorry, man drifting ain't nothin more than video nutswingin. :tc :gtfo: 10 seconds of drifting and 3 minutes of that chick's ass woulda been about right. :cougar:

WRONG... that takes alot more skill then racing i can gurantee you that. Have you ever been on a crotch rocket? those bikes arent meant to be drifted and he makes that **** look easy. call me a :tc i dont care that is one of the baddest things i have ever seen anyone do on a bike PERIOD

FYI, I've ridden all kinds of motorcycles for over fifty years. I've raced flat track and what used to be called scrambles which is the grandfather of motocross except we did it on 400 lb bikes with about 3 inches of suspension travel. Did a little drag racing, too. I believe that qualifies me to express my opinion that DRIFTING IS FAWKING GAY :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: It's just showing off for nutswingers :tc WHO DON'T HAVE THE STONES TO COMPETE. If you think drifting is the baddest thing you've ever seen, that's cool, you're entitled to your opinion. But when you "guarantee" me that drifting takes a lot more skill than racing, nigga, please!!! :gtfo: . And yes, I've been on a number of different crotch rockets, have you ever been on a Norton Commando? I promise you that if Chris Carter ever decided he wanted to drift that ricer, there'd be no rear tire left in about 30 seconds. END OF RANT, Have a nice day. booyang booyang booyang

patooyee said:
This video really gives a sense of relativity as far as the intensity of that Japan quake in March this year. Turn your speakers up and watch the video as it time lapses through every quake on Earth last year. The size of the circles designates intensity. The Japan quake happens in March if you need to FF. Notice not only the intensity but also the rash of subsequent quakes all over the region as the techtonic plate ripples. Also note at the end when it puts a yellow dot at every quake how the plate boundaries are so perfectly defined and mapped out.

Watch through the end and it shows some graphs that measure intensity, dept, etc. That quake was just off the charts in every respect. Absolutely amazing.

J. J.

The fact the draw the line on the Magnitude to only show hits over 6.0mag is crazy! Very cool video.

InDaShop said:
The fact the draw the line on the Magnitude to only show hits over 6.0mag is crazy! Very cool video.

That video is off the charts for sure. I studied earthquakes in college and lived on the San Andreas fault for most of my life, and the power of an earthquake is unimaginable. Great find Wyatt. :****:

That vid is just F'n awesome! Makes you realize just how puny and powerless humans are, but I'm sure Al Gore will blame all the quakes on global warming.

The Isle of Man may be the greatest race of any kind ever. Like Le Mans or Baja, just finishing is a great accomplishment. They've been doing that race for almost as long as there have been motorcycles. Not only is it run on public roads with all the oil leaked out of all those Brit cars, but it almost always rains on one part of the course or another.

Tell me again that spinning the rear tire on some streetposer rice grinder takes a lot more skill than racing.

CHASMAN9 said:
That video is off the charts for sure. I studied earthquakes in college and lived on the San Andreas fault for most of my life, and the power of an earthquake is unimaginable. Great find Wyatt. :****:

I didnt find it, that was JJ. Awesome find JJ.

P could do it on his Fitty and never spill his Keystone. :drinkers:

booyang And he was buck nekkid wearin' nuttin but a smile an some flipflops :****:
[/quote]

Latest posts