• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

Dam wimmins, don't they know they're never EVER supposed to let us know that they fart. For fawks sake go outside and don't tell us about it when you come back in. :flipoff1:

CUP OF CHEESE!!! LMAO! That's sum funny ****! Maybe I'm wierd, but I'm completely not grossed out by a chick farting....maybe an ugly or fat chick farting....but I would be grossed out from the get-go from them being ugly or fat, so the farting would just add to the equation of grossness. Any good looking chick that is willing to rip one in front of me, or especially a small group of ppl, is high on my list lol. It shows that she don't give a **** what you think of her, which is my mentality toward everybody lol If you don't like me for who I am, then :flipgotcha:... I'd let that chick in that video fart directly on my nose...she's HAWT! molaugh

Cole said:
Pretty crazy wonder if I get away with that here

Benmore gets chased by NYPD part 2
That's kickass, cops would never catch you on a dirt bike in a big city like that long as you have the balls to run from em lol. I bought a Honda CRF250R new in 04 when the 4 stroke motocross bikes hit the scene, and did that **** around the town I grew up in...developed a rep with the police at an early age on dirt bikes lol

Latest posts