• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

Those of you too young to remember those days can't even imagine how united and optimistic the whole country was back then. Everything would just come to a stop any time there was a launch or landing. Everyone believed that anything was possible. What happened?

That has to be better than all the side boob and ass pics. We as the working people of the USA have to stand up for each other and say that enough is enough! I am sick and tired of all those in power giving this country away to benefit others than those who have given sweat, blood , tears and there lives for what this country was built over and about. Do not just stand by!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doctordick said:
Those of you too young to remember those days can't even imagine how united and optimistic the whole country was back then. Everything would just come to a stop any time there was a launch or landing. Everyone believed that anything was possible. What happened?

CROOKED ASS DAMN POLITICIANS AND ****IN STOCK MARKET GODDAMN ASSHATS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD OLE USA :flipgotcha:

DAMN

Damn, Julio you are just so emotionally constipated. Come on man, let it out, tell us what you really think, you'll feel better. :****:

TacomaJD said:
I'm tha Youtube vid of tha day today bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta be the most kickass prosthetic leg EVER! :drinkers:
Sickest prosthetic leg design EVERRR! A7X Deathbat

That's pretty cool. You should get one painted to look like a bloody, beat up stump of a leg. That would be hilarious.

Or one like this:

rosemcgowan-grindhouse2-200x300.jpg

J. J.

Yup that's mine, they done a wicked job on the graphics! And if only I had a dollar for everytime I heard that I need an assault rifle as a leg like that bitch, I'd be rich! lol but it'd be sick nonetheless..