• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

My wife is out of town until next Monday. After carefully weighing the pros and cons of methamphetamines, I have decided against dabbling in it. While it is true that I could finish my Ranger in three days, at the same time the exact opposite could be true, and I would have the damn thing completely disassembled in my living room. Right next to the completely disassembled washer and dryer that was taken apart because the washer load size knob fell off.

DAMN This makes me miss my riding days!!!!!!!!!!!!! :****: Me and my crew rode like this all the time, of course not even a fraction of this many people...but there's was always shenanigans like this! In the first 10 or 15 seconds of the vid, there's a guy with a prosthetic leg doing a standing seat wheelie on a supermotard bike, that kicks major ass!!!! At 1:20, I could walk standing seat wheelies like that for literally miles just like that. The most adrenaline pumping **** I've ever done in my life and probably will ever do. My bike only liked about 400 miles from having 20k miles on the clock when I wrecked it and I would bet money at least 3k of those miles were on the back wheel. Wheelies was my ****! ....end reminiscing rant molaugh

Streetfighterz Ride Of The Century 2011

olny part I thought was dumb ****ing stupid was the guy riding the wheelie down the wrong way of the freeway into oncoming traffic @ 1:20

InDaShop said:
olny part I thought was dumb ****ing stupid was the guy riding the wheelie down the wrong way of the freeway into oncoming traffic @ 1:20

There's one in every bunch....I agree, he should've been hit head on by a semi. There's ways to do that **** and not endanger others and ppl like that are what give sportbikers a bad name.

I don't see how the guy is coordinated enough to stand up backwards on the seat and then even make a video toward the end...that trick has always amazed me. I almost got all the way turned around backwards one time just sitting in the seat, but I got wayyyyyyy too dissoriented with balance :eek:

TacomaJD said:
There's one in every bunch....I agree, he should've been hit head on by a semi. There's ways to do that **** and not endanger others and ppl like that are what give sportbikers a bad name.

I don't see how the guy is coordinated enough to stand up backwards on the seat and then even make a video toward the end...that trick has always amazed me. I almost got all the way turned around backwards one time just sitting in the seat, but I got wayyyyyyy too dissoriented with balance :eek:

I turned backwards on the seat once and scared myself to death on my r6. But I could wheelie down i20 for miles! It was funny passing a car on the back tire, turning on your blinker, and changing lanes.

ridered3 said:
Some of the comments say that she is joking. Whether she is or isn't, there are lots of :afro: and worthless honkeys that really think that way.

Tru dat. I know of a couple hippie-types that I parted ways with, at least 'til after the election. Politics and religion, man. Tough on a friendship.

Latest posts