• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

ibrokeit said:
I turned backwards on the seat once and scared myself to death on my r6. But I could wheelie down i20 for miles! It was funny passing a car on the back tire, turning on your blinker, and changing lanes.

I missssss it sooooo damn bad dude!!! This wheelie vid ain't nothing compared to the **** I could do before I wrecked. Just a simple, somewhat short stand up wheelie on the interstate. This was the first year I had my bike, back in 2007 and the only damn wheelie I actually have on video. Wrecked it March 7, 2010.

proof.jpg

img_6635.jpg

wannabe said:
you ever run little tally JD?

That was where those bottom two pics were made at! :****:

Only rode one weekend there. I rode Barber the most, then Nashville, and hit JenningsGP down in Jennings, FL once. Jennings was probably the funnest track I ever rode. Was riding in Advance prior to my wreck, I held out too long before making the switch from Michelin Pilot Power 2ct tires to a DOT sticky tire. Should've done that early in the day. I started getting so much faster as soon as I made the transition. Never did run a lap timer anywhere, just rode for fun. I was always in the top 3 or 4 in Intermediate, but pacing toward the back in Advance lol Some of those fawkers I rode with in A should have been sponsored!

Even got to ride with Geoff May at Barber, he blistered by my ass going into the double apex in front of the Museum down there, I didn't know wtf had happened lol. I was all over the brakes going in hot and he just whispped on by me like I was sittin still going into that turn :eek: Jason Disalvo was at the trackday I went to in Jennings, but I was riding in Intermediate when I went down there, so I didn't get to ride with him....but watched from the fence, that short bastard can flat out skin it back on the track!

...sorry, got carried away with some good old time memories molaugh molaugh

What I've learned today:

I want a freakin hovercraft!

What I already knew-you didn't build that just confirms it once again:

Democrats can still suck a fat one!

:wtflol: This reminds me of when I worked at a dealership for a couple of years. I cannot tell you how many times some jackass would get :afro: rich and come buy a sportbike when they have never even ridden a bike before and crashed in the parking lot before they left. I felt bad for them some but I still laughed, I just couldn't help myself.

Latest posts