• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

TacomaJD said:
I saw that on Facebook....all I can do is smh. No wonder insurance companies

" Hey Bubba, let's go try to break our necks and drown our asses by flippin my ol' Caddy off in a swamp by gawd!!! " ::)

What got me is NO ONE even bothered to help get them out untill someone said " Hey their still in there!"

Rescue1 said:
What got me is NO ONE even bothered to help get them out untill someone said " Hey their still in there!"

Hell I couldn't believe how close the crowd was standing to the take off ramp....one little glitch in the steering on that old hunk of fukk, and about 20+ ppl would've been on the way to the hospital or the morgue.

blacksheep10 said:
first I was like, "damn, he can use his phone with gloves on, my POS andriod won't let me do that."
Then I laughed out loud when dude lays his NINJA 5FUCKING00 down pulling over a gutter laughing1
Same damn things I thought of as well. laughing1

5BrothersFabrication said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZF5m-vmDzM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Dude, this chick is smokin' ****ing HOT!!! This video could pass for side boob thread material!
They`ve been playing this song on Rock Nation alot, I kinda like it. I see they are playing in Atlanta at the Masquerade October 28th. I work for GA Power and we have an office right behind that place, I have met some strange people hanging out in their parking lot waiting for concerts to start.

Latest posts