• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

Impressive but not as hard as people think... We all have the ability to do things like this you just have to have to guts to try and learn to do it. This is me a couple years ago on my sportster. Just sayin... I just noticed the tail light in the 1st pic is gone, anyone guess what happened to it! lol

kelmhighchair3.jpg

DSCF0159.jpg

Craig said:
Impressive but not as hard as people think... We all have the ability to do things like this you just have to have to guts to try and learn to do it. This is me a couple years ago on my sportster. Just sayin... I just noticed the tail light in the 1st pic is gone, anyone guess what happened to it! lol

I still have my first bike which is a 1200 custom that would easily bring the front tire off the ground but the pipes hated the pavement. They stick past the rear tire about 2".

1... This video was back in 2008...

B.. Check out dude @4:20 mark... Fanny packs went out of style waaaayy before 2008! :eek:

Hardcase said:
1... This video was back in 2008...

B.. Check out dude @4:20 mark... Fanny packs went out of style waaaayy before 2008! :eek:

there was a comment about 2003 somewhere in there as well. None the less, someone at TSA thought this was a good idea and they did research and testing for it!

InDaShop said:
there was a comment about 2003 somewhere in there as well. None the less, someone at TSA thought this was a good idea and they did research and testing for it!
TSA is gov... the people that make these devices do so cause the people get scared and they can make billions on it...

I am in the wrong business!! :wtflol:

Latest posts