• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

This fall was my first trip ever to Harlan and watched a few buddies run Lions Den right before we were supposed to leave on Sunday. If it wasnt for the fact that I had to get back I would have tried it. Anyways I dont know if this is common or not but if you watch this video you will see one of the guys come out of Lions Den backwards. When I first seen the entrance to it I figured there was no way but he did it somehow.

Harlan Sept 2012 DAY 2 part 2 Lion's Den

GEE THANKS for takin all that time "DIGGIN OUT" the bottom of the ledge of the ENTRANCE to LIONS DEN ,,,folks keep doin that **** and all us short wheelbase folks will have to WATCH OUT droppin in ::)

I mean yea I know guys that run it backwards but if you can,t just "CLIMB OUT" don,t just set there and dig the **** out for everbody else ::)

but on a happy note I can,t wait to get back to HARLAN ,,,,LIONS DEN is one of my FAVORITE trails :dblthumb:

HARLANKY313.jpg

;D

JohnG said:
Largest LED Outdoor TV. No price offered!

http://www.cseed.tv/design/movie.html
. Price: $810,000

The super rich love to attend film festivals, and while they can afford to fly down to the on the French Rivera to witness a rich movie-watching experience, the rich love to spend on getting the cinematic experience right in their backyard, besides the pool. Porsche Design Studio has now introduced the world's largest outdoor television under "201 C SEED," a brand formed in collaboration with the expertise of Global Bright Group, to score above the rest. The 201-inches waterproof LED screen is integrated in a flattened piece of concealed black metal in a circular hole in the ground. It emerges from the ground silently and unravels its magic all in 15 seconds, and the screen unfolds into seven panels in a further 25 seconds for complete set-up. "The performance begins when C SEED magically appear from the ground, like a kinetic sculpture," says Porsche Design Studio. The bigger picture experience comes complete with extremely bright images, which are clearly viewable even in direct sunlight, 270-degree rotation, three-way audio system including 15 speakers and wireless remote control. The 201 C SEED can be installed
as a monolith in a grassy area or terrace installed according to custom needs.

John I'm not real computer smart so I didn't know how to post the link to this over here so I just copied and paste this. :dunno:
I went to New York one time with a buddy and he had some friends that had one of these in his backyard. They had that big money like you. :woot: :woot: