• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

Golden Eagle Snatches Kid

I know I shouldn't...I can't stop laughing at this though. laughing1

And the best youtube comment ever....

"J3rrytheJ0ker 5 minutes ago
eagles be fylin up into to your parks , snatching yo babies up. So hose? your kids, hide your things, and don't go to the park, cuz eagles be snatching up everyone around here"

Draco said:
Golden Eagle Snatches Kid

I know I shouldn't...I can't stop laughing at this though. laughing1

And the best youtube comment ever....

"J3rrytheJ0ker 5 minutes ago
eagles be fylin up into to your parks , snatching yo babies up. So hose? your kids, hide your things, and don't go to the park, cuz eagles be snatching up everyone around here"

Deamed a hoax today. Was for a class project.

HELL YEA!! It kills me that people think if they pass all the tougher gun laws, that all the bad, crazy, mental retards are just goin to skip on down to the courthouse and turn in there guns!

j-mox said:
Makes ya wonder why all these people have dash cams in their cars!

I read an article not too long ago, that most foreign countries everyone runs dash cams. Its the US that has been slow to embrace them.

But how about the pedestrian at 1:40 that gets hit, and pulls the pistol and starts poppin off rounds??? OMG!!!

InDaShop said:
But how about the pedestrian at 1:40 that gets hit, and pulls the pistol and starts poppin off rounds??? OMG!!!

That was crazy!

1) Do they not know how to tighten lug nuts properly over there?
2) The drinking and driving rate over there must be 100 times what it is in the U.S.
3) Why the fawk do they insist on driving so fast through tight, slow city traffic?
4) Wonder how the auto insurance rates look over there molaugh

When I saw it was a 13 minute long vid, I didn't think I would watch the whole thing......but I just couldn't stop laughing1

Latest posts