• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

zukimaster said:
Dude should had try and pushed his junk out of the way, but that guy would have a beatdown coming to him if he drove over my rig like that
Randy already offered to repair any damage. I would have done the same thing in the same situation he was in. That's racin.

zukimaster said:
Dude should had try and pushed his junk out of the way, but that guy would have a beatdown coming to him if he drove over my rig like that

I agree 100%! He would have an ass kickin waiting on him and his vehicle heavily vandalized by the time he headed home! Trying to win is one thing but being a prick about it is another. Not that the other guy would have won but a stupid move like that may have broke his rig to the point of being able to finish or not.

Do you honestly think out there you can simply roll your junk out of the way? The place becomes a parking lot. He did what he did to win the race and has already offered to repair any damage and make it right. Say what you want, but Randy is a stand up guy, you won't find many nicer.

zukimaster said:
Nope. Gotta do what ya gotta do to win on the biggest stage in off-road racing. I would understand.

Re: Re: Re: YouTube of the day

zukimaster said:
I love the sirens

From the empty bottle

zukimaster said:

Why dude was blocking the trail and Slawson was going for the win. I would have done the exact same thing. That's the difference between wanting to finish and wanting to Win.

Cole said:
Why dude was blocking the trail and Slawson was going for the win. I would have done the exact same thing. That's the difference between wanting to finish and wanting to Win.

Always go for the win.

Well if dude has offered to repair it, thats good and cool! but all you fawkers that live around the south with me thats actin like that was all cool and thats what you would have done, put yourself into the other guys shoes, yall would not have been so cool about that now. just sayin, think about it

The dude needed to be getting his **** off the course. It looked like they were standing around lollygagging about how cool this is to be here and well this sucks we broke. F him. He was on course bounce on him if need to be. Are you there to Win or just there? :****: Drive over my **** if we are racing and I ain't got out of your way. I will spot ya ;) :drinkers:

This is what makes koh so cool and fun to watch, if you wreck, quite or break you become part of the coarse or obstacle , it's been that way since the birth of koh so if ya don't like it... Don't race it!

Why did the 2 vehicles setting in the back ground not pull that broke junk out of the way? They are there for recovery. Pull him out of the way so it can be worked on or let it get drove over. They could have also guided vehicles around it. They just saw the vehicle in front of him go around and it turn out to be a fairly nice line. But everyone knows going into that race, if your vehicle becomes an immobile object then it also becomes another obstacle on the race coarse.

Rockwells607 said:
This is what makes koh so cool and fun to watch, if you wreck, quite or break you become part of the coarse or obstacle , it's been that way since the birth of koh so if ya don't like it... Don't race it!

well said :driving:

he's not the first one to crawl over another rig