• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

That's the first time I had seen that drummer chick. She is one bad bitch! hitit :****: I bet I wasn't the only one to watch the videos all the way through. She's got some skills...

wingsnhammers said:
That's the first time I had seen that drummer chick. She is one bad bitch! hitit :****: I bet I wasn't the only one to watch the videos all the way through. She's got some skills...

Yep, she's badass! Check this one of her and two other badass bitches doing a cover of System of a Down's song Toxicity with ELECTRIC VIOLINS!!! :****:

TOXICITY - MEYTAL COHEN

And here's the actual song for reference if you've never heard it.
System Of A Down - Toxicity

mikepotts said:

That violin cover vid was the first vid I ever saw of Meytal (drummer chick), that was about 3 yrs ago or so. It's still just as awesome to watch now as it was the very first time :****: molaugh drool

TacomaJD said:
That violin cover vid was the first vid I ever saw of Meytal (drummer chick), that was about 3 yrs ago or so. It's still just as awesome to watch now as it was the very first time :****: molaugh drool

the girls got skills fo sho!

I haven't heard that song in a while. The crazy thing is, those girls don't look like they can actually do that. They look like most girls you would find in a college town bar on a friday night. These girls definitely belong in the bar, just on stage instead of on the dance floor. All of them got some damn good skills.

Once one city puts in a really bad law more will follow. Lets take their guns away when they are at their most vulnerable time when first responders can't get to them so the thieves can rob them or worse. Makes ZERO sense.

That is one of the dumbest things I have seen. Why would you need to disarm someone. If they are that out of order lock their ass up.

Latest posts