• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

wont work said:
That is one of the dumbest things I have seen. Why would you need to disarm someone. If they are that out of order lock their ass up.

x2 It's all about beating around the bush in sheep's clothing......manipulative cocksuckers. I only live about 25-30 minutes from there, so it's getting close to home. BUT, one of my really good friends is the mayor where I live and I know he ain't gonna go for any of that ****.

Plus that's what happens when women are elected to political office.....and yes that's a sexist comment :flipoff1:

blzrgb said:
http://youtu.be/C3NQyMqu4Ek

Anybody in here live in Guntersville, Al. ? If you give an inch, they will take a mile.

WTF?!

so if its such a problem why did we not here on the news about all the shootings when the april tornadoes came through? oh wait.. its because it didnt. ****in dumb ****!!!!

The gun debate in Guntersville has gone quiet for now. There was an almost immediate uprising against this and the mayor, Leigh Dollar. It has been stricken from the City Council list because of this. We really didn't want Leigh in office anyway...she is a former bean counter and was the only person on the ballot. I think it's safe to say that she killed her political career with this gun grab stunt though.

trucker said:
Once one city puts in a really bad law more will follow. Lets take their guns away when they are at their most vulnerable time when first responders can't get to them so the thieves can rob them or worse. Makes ZERO sense.

If guns need to be confiscated, why not storm the streets of all the thugass ******ville's across the country
and take guns away from the ones actually commiting crime. Oh Wait........ cant do that. That'd be Profiling.

blzrgb said:
If guns need to be confiscated, why not storm the streets of all the thugass ******ville's across the country
and take guns away from the ones actually commiting crime. Oh Wait........ cant do that. That'd be Profiling.

Exactly what you've said, and there is .gov precedence with Hurricane Katrina and the City of New Orleans.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=62cb911f1033" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL !! This sheboon was dumb enuff to buy a fake Ipad for 200 bucks from a stranger at a gas station. Then goes on the news bitching about.
The dude in this video tracks her down pretending to work foe Apple.

blzrgb said:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=62cb911f1033" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL !! This sheboon was dumb enuff to buy a fake Ipad for 200 bucks from a stranger at a gas station. Then goes on the news bitching about.
The dude in this video tracks her down pretending to work foe Apple.

molaugh I can't believe this crazy :afro: gave him her social security number and bank information over the phone.

The best part was her saying "who do you think I is" and then "who do you think I are" after he makes fun of her.

That :afro: is funny as **** I actually laughed during the entire story, " take the duct tape off your fake iPad and put over our kids mouth!" :wtflol: