• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

I don't know if any of you have ever heard of David MeShow's Youtube channel or not, but I've been following this guy for about a year or two now, and he's one of the most mucically talented "not famous" guys on the web. The first vid below is the one that got him noticed on Youtube rocking out on guitar while doing crazy faces and whatnot, it's quite funny, but he's an awesome player too, over 23 million views on that vid alone.
? Best Guitar Improvisation Ever

This vid has some AMAZING multi tasking and video editing in it. People like this blow my mind. (he starts playing more instruments halfway through vid)
? Dreaming Awake (One Man Band)

This vid is one of his most recent, I think he enjoys doing his own thing and doesn't really care about joining others to form a band in an attempt to sign with a big label, get rich, famous, etc. His songs are on iTunes, but seems like that's all he's interested in...he's just passionate about what he does and has fun doing it.
David MeShow - Rip Off

Bones said:
Similar talent as above if not more so

The difference in talent is every one of David Meshows uploaded vids like these are all of self written music, not covers. all instruments and vocals....except for the ones like the last vid I posted with the chick backup singer, which he usually doesn't have anyone else in his vids. Now I haven't checked this Richie guy's channel out so maybe he has some original stuff, who knows. Creativity from one human to write music and perform with all instruments is what amazes me. There are covers all over Youtube, the Bohemian Rhapsody cover just has some awesome editing and dude spent tons of time shooting the vids. No doubt he's a talented singer and musician, though....I bet he's a big fan of David MeShow :flipoff1:

Latest posts