• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

Okay,

so im getting my boyfriend some new lights for his crawler im thinkin two of the 3x3's arsenal led lights .. but im not sure which light pattern to go with spot or flood?? what is better?? also do i need to get him the wiring kit as well?!

THANKS

cannada said:
Okay,

so im getting my boyfriend some new lights for his crawler im thinkin two of the 3x3's arsenal led lights .. but im not sure which light pattern to go with spot or flood?? what is better?? also do i need to get him the wiring kit as well?!

THANKS

You're not gonna find many answers in the Youtube of the Day thread :****: I would recommend going to the vendors section and posting your question. I will also recommend talking with Jon with Redneck Lights. He'll shoot you straight on what you need thumb.gif

cannada said:
Okay,

THANKS

Call 256-341-8750

That's Jon with rednecklights

5BrothersFabrication said:
Just stares... Like going wheeling with your ol lady the day after you got drunk at camp and tried to fanger her in front of your buddies... I was drunk, so it never happened, right? thumb.gif

hahaha

yeah :drinkers:

Latest posts