• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

HELL WITH IT :flipgotcha: linkin some damn vids how the frakin hell do yall attach em :wtflol:,,,, **** lights up blue the click on all the weird letters to drop ship it then.........

.....NOPE......comes thu to here like Mr. Sulu tryin to beam up meat loaf with too much tin foil in it WTF :spin:

Re: Re: Re: YouTube of the day

zukiscott said:
HELL WITH IT :flipgotcha: linkin some damn vids how the frakin hell do yall attach em :wtflol:,,,, **** lights up blue the click on all the weird letters to drop ship it then.........

.....NOPE......comes thu to here like Mr. Sulu tryin to beam up meat loaf with too much tin foil in it WTF :spin:

Just post the regular web address, the board does the rest

TBItoy said:
Just post the regular web address, the board does the rest

:dunno: THANKS but what is that :dunno: ,,,,don,t matter really ;D ,,,I,m not gonna go back on you tube and get myself that frustrated again today anyhow :****:

;D

Re: Re: Re: YouTube of the day

zukiscott said:
:dunno: THANKS but what is that :dunno: ,,,,don,t matter really ;D ,,,I,m not gonna go back on you tube and get myself that frustrated again today anyhow :****:

;D

Like the bar at the top of the page where it says "www.youtube.com". Just copy and paste

Latest posts