• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

Kansas-Kid said:
YouTube of the day for sure!

ROCK BOUNCING TOYOTA STYLE

Dammit, I just have copied that link and was coming here to post it :****:

This **** is WAY more impressive to me than any big name bouncer. Some of the comments say the engine is a 2rz, I'm assuming a 2rz-fe out of a 2wd Tacoma. (2.4L) Either way, engine seems pretty stought to maintain momentum up those hills with decent tire speed. Just gotta grab the right gear :driving: molaugh

TacomaJD said:
Dammit, I just have copied that link and was coming here to post it :****:

This **** is WAY more impressive to me than any big name bouncer. Some of the comments say the engine is a 2rz, I'm assuming a 2rz-fe out of a 2wd Tacoma. (2.4L) Either way, engine seems pretty stought to maintain momentum up those hills with decent tire speed. Just gotta grab the right gear :driving: molaugh

He is a good buddy of mine named Billy Loecker he goes by STU on here. He wheels the heck out of that thing and impresses people all the time. He qualified and got 3rd at the Gorilla run. Check this out.

Toyota Rock Bouncer "STU"

410 gears Hp front v6 rear. 30 spline longs, nitro rear shafts. Stock duals with 23 spline rear input w longfield output. Kept smokin 4.7 gears.

Stu said:
410 gears Hp front v6 rear. 30 spline longs, nitro rear shafts. Stock duals with 23 spline rear input w longfield output. Kept smokin 4.7 gears.

I bet so molaugh I was just wondering what your gearing setup was, seems like you've got it set up in a sweet spot to work well with the 2.4L thumb.gif

Latest posts