• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

Re: Re: Re: YouTube of the day

InDaShop said:
Josh Dean, found your video up on CNN today. You're famous bro! :flipoff1:

caught on camera: Motorcycle rider rams car, lands on hood

Lmfao, he deserved every bit of that. I don't know what sort of braking method he applied, because it looked like he didn't have any fawking brakes at all. Also, there was an awful lot of room for casually swerving around and continuing on. God ppl are stupid.

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Check this **** out, we had a big grill out / pool party at a buddy's farm couple weekends ago and I just now got the vid on Youtube. This is what happens when you have a bunch of talented musicians with ADHD trying to prepare food to grill while heavily inebriated. Damn good times! :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

P.S. neither of those fellers are me, although I can play guitar, I cannot play and sing at the same time nor do I know how to play any songs of the genre of Steve Miller Band molaugh

Also, the drummer is using a couple spoons, canola oil bottle, aluminum foil box, and I think there's a bowl somewhere in there too....and it sounded surprisingly good.

Jordan Tatum and the Always Late band covering Jet Airliner

Aside from the obvious crazy, I loved the bit about needing to get her oil changed, but has the interlock system. laughing1 Misery loves company is all I got to say.

Oh and GET YOUR ****ING FEET OFF MY DASH! That drives ME insane laughing1

Re: Re: Re: YouTube of the day

InDaShop said:
Whats funny is I saw another version and it said the guys windows were down. now that is slap yo **** funnay

I wonder how many ppl get shot resulting from road rage overseas. Those fawkers are crazy.

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Latest posts