• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

I'm gonna say, that's one of those times where when you're in the vehicle and are thinking "Epic Beatdown" :woot: :woot: :woot:

then you see the video.... :'( :'( :flipoff1: laughing1

Re: Re: YouTube of the day

TBItoy said:
I'm gonna say, that's one of those times where when you're in the vehicle and are thinking "Epic Beatdown" :woot: :woot: :woot:

then you see the video.... :'( :'( :flipoff1: laughing1
1000000000% true!!!
Hahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

I've been wheeling my turd for 3 years and don't have one good video... they all look like your driving thru McDonald's drive thru when you see them. :****:

Re: Re: YouTube of the day

Eddyj said:
I€™ve been wheeling my turd for 3 years and don€™t have one good video... they all look like your driving thru McDonald€™s drive thru when you see them. :****:
You got that cheater rig.....makes errythang look easy.

jp fan said:
A few videos from Harlan April fools ride 2018

Thanks for posting those here! Did you get any vids or pics from Your Turn? I've heard the exit has changed a lot in the past year...something about the tree that was on the left being gone.

No one in our group went out the hard exit we all cut out at the easy exit, but did see the tree is broke there at the top on the left and looks like a large rock down towards the bottom was new or moved around. It didn't look undo able but probably by fall crawl it will be tougher at the top.

jp fan said:
No one in our group went out the hard exit we all cut out at the easy exit, but did see the tree is broke there at the top on the left and looks like a large rock down towards the bottom was new or moved around. It didn't look undo able but probably by fall crawl it will be tougher at the top.

Thanks!

Money Bolton's hood...
2422f765ef637d3deec5e9ca397583fb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk