• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

More like...

b37aac6ed304be1c953c76be3fabbd0a.jpg

tonybolton said:
Pretty nice of the dmax to let off....seems like a humble dude. Was that Fabricator1? ;)

Haha, no.....if you notice my tach in the video I'm sitting there on the rev limiter. It was when I finally shifted that I reeled him in pretty quick.

There is another video where I didnt screw up my shifts and immediately pulled away from him.

We also ran from a dig, he did a 4wd boosted launch while I was spinning all the way through 3rd gear so he got out on me pretty good.....but I was still able to run him down.

tonybolton said:
...word on the street is the DMAX was pullin' a 25k lb metal deck trailer. Just what i'm hearing on the streets.... :)

Hauling a dodge and ford on the trailer is what am hearing

MoparMan said:
Haha, good try.....it's a 2017 with 27k miles on it.

My 2007.5 (LMM) had to have a new set of injectors before I could burn the first tank of fuel. Trans went out before around 9k. I bought that truck brand new total lemon

86chevota said:
My 2007.5 (LMM) had to have a new set of injectors before I could burn the first tank of fuel. Trans went out before around 9k. I bought that truck brand new total lemon

It's crazy how some vehicles are so hit and miss. Dad's business partner bought a 07.5 LMM truck new, and we were skeptical of it at first... now it's got 600k+ on it and has only had basic maintenance (oil, fuel, trans spin on changed every 15k miles or so). Thing had been a tank.

Latest posts