• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

86chevota said:
My 2007.5 (LMM) had to have a new set of injectors before I could burn the first tank of fuel. Trans went out before around 9k. I bought that truck brand new total lemon

So what you're saying is GM vehicles are not as great as everybody makes them out to be.....tell me something I didn't already know. :stir:

Seriously though, I know everybody has their favorite.....but I have put at least a million miles combined on all the Mopars I've owned over the years. Only failures I've had were because of abuse or fatigue. :****:

To each their own......until I have a bad experience with a CDJR product I'm gonna keep on keepin on. :driving:

Occasionally you get a asshole like moparman or 86chevota, they put bad ju ju on a awesome vehicle like GM, some people are just cut out for Dodge and Fords, no matter how much you try to help them! :flipoff1:

TBItoy said:
It's crazy how some vehicles are so hit and miss. Dad's business partner bought a 07.5 LMM truck new, and we were skeptical of it at first... now it's got 600k+ on it and has only had basic maintenance (oil, fuel, trans spin on changed every 15k miles or so). Thing had been a tank.

You are so right how crazy it can be. Mine was definitely made on a Friday before a major holiday.I had a lemon forsure! I had over 30k in warranty work before the truck ever reached 50k. Spent over 50% of its life at the dealer. The GM bought it back finally after it blowed to hell. Motor, trans, transfer case and etc it had it all. I knew I was screwed first nite home it **** trans fuild all over the Garage Floor. Transmission line busted with 30 miles. Straight downhill from there.

zukimaster said:
Occasionally you get a asshole like moparman or 86chevota, they put bad ju ju on a awesome vehicle like GM, some people are just cut out for Dodge and Fords, no matter how much you try to help them! :flipoff1:

Damn I didn't make that piece of **** GM did. I was the fool that. Bought the damn. My 2015.5 has a good truck it just uses a quart of oil every 1k and has since new. It's what my foreman Pick out not me

MoparMan said:
So what you're saying is GM vehicles are not as great as everybody makes them out to be.....tell me something I didn't already know. :stir:

Seriously though, I know everybody has their favorite.....but I have put at least a million miles combined on all the Mopars I've owned over the years. Only failures I've had were because of abuse or fatigue. :****:

To each their own......until I have a bad experience with a CDJR product I'm gonna keep on keepin on. :driving:

They are all junk some just worse than others. Technology Is killing them all

Re:

Was looking at a statistical analysis of full size truck sales and gm and ford are about the same, both selling nearly 50% more full size trucks annually than Dodge. I think the data was from 2016, so its not 100% current, but still....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

86chevota said:

They are all junk some just worse than others. Technology Is killing them all

This is spot on, technology is killing the vehicle market in most ways. I'm old so I remember turning on the AC by rolling the windows down at 50mph and thinking life was good. Nowadays, everything is so automated that I can order up my California Sushi roll from Panda Express by just hitting a button on the Big Screen radio/tv/backup camera on my dash. The more things change, the better I like my 1971 Ford Pinto. :smoke:

ADMINISTRATOR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwzPVHb4ObQ

fj40 buggy field 1/4 mile fun

picture.php

Latest posts