• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official Humiliation and Hate Thread...

CheapJ7

Mustache rides?
With all the antimosity on the board lately, I figure the members need a place to openly hate without discrimination...

So post up a gripe, complaint, flame, hate, or generally funny entartaining thing about any member...

No reason to commit suicide over the **** you get.. just take it and fight back...
X's need not apply...

I'll start with a few of my favs and a few ****ers I don't even know..

Bones--- A non motorcyle riding, cock pipe smoking, fag beer sipper....

Wyatt--- Actually pimps himself out to fat rich guys--- Suprise bettsects for money....

Nolen--- Will read this as soon as he finishes posting a picture of his latest happy meal on facebook and orders his Pirate4x4 edition booser seat using his new iphone version 54.3...

miles--- Miles will never read this because he is interned ****tarded and his uniboob prevents him from typing with both hands at the same time...

Paul--- paul sold his computer along with every other worldly possession and is starting his twice wide commune.... still no cable televison...

MattO--- jimmy the Jihad from Jew hollow... And don't ask Him about ****ing red labels... You'll get an anthrax cupcake...

Timmie--- only man that can swing from his own nuts.... tennessee slang comes from holding both of your own testicles in your mouth at the same time...

Joel--- will read this after he finishes the last race he was in.... Put that **** in hi gear ninja...

Benfowler--- That ***** pic is his sister...

Haley--- I got nothin... :tc He helps me out too much to **** that up...

Mason--- Sleep tll 12--- drunk till 12-- sleep till 12-- rinse and repeat...

Kelly Kaiser--- cursed for trying to finance buggy build with Jew gold teeth from family stash.... sentenced to fab for eternity in the hell shop...

And IF your screen name has anything to do with hillbilly, shittin, coon, vols, no teeth, or your post sound like hillbilly ebonics then :gtfo: Bible...

:flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

And don't get me started on the worst one of all... That J-Rich guy is a non-wheelin, no skilles minibikin, lifetime student, Jew....

Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

That's all you got? Yo bash my bike and drankin skills and no word about the Vitara. rookie mistake :flipoff1:

Bones said:
Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

That's all you got? Yo bash my bike and drankin skills and no word about the Vitara. rookie mistake :flipoff1:

haha this is just the first quarter... don't want to break out the big guns untill the end...

I wasn't gonna tell them you didn't pay that homeless ninja for the hummer YOU gave him so he ran over the viddy with his bicycle and face, or how Wyatt jerks the neighbors dog while reading "How to not roll my **** while going over speed bumps" in the crawl mag that hasn't came out yet... oops... and its sparkling wiggles ****stick!

http://tinyurl.com/27wctfo

spread the hate.. good thread for the newbies to earn some street cred...

Heres Bones' find a Fag.com avatar pic...
Mankini-Lime-Green.gif

CheapJ7 said:
And IF your screen name has anything to do with hillbilly, shittin, coon, vols, no teeth, or your post sound like hillbilly ebonics then :gtfo: Bible...

This line and the MattO **** made me laugh.

What is your real name so I can delete your ass off my Facebook :D

Did you not get the message?? My buggy build is being completed by elves, the parts are being hauled in on the backs of unicorns, and it will be powered by hydrogen. It is all expected to be completed late summer 2024. Then it is awn!! :flipoff1:

you guys quit bein pussies and moochin off mah funnay..

come up with your own! I know theres something you've been dyin to tell the public about your fellow wheelers... :afro:

JRich- beat the **** outta my blazer at Gray Rock and promised he'd help with repairs. Tried to call and text on days when I was working on it. Did he answer or write back? No! But by god he'll come to a high school party and get his ass beat by a random guy because he was pinching his nipples in a heart beat.

CheapJ7 said:
you guys quit bein pussies and moochin off mah funnay..

come up with your own! I know theres something you've been dyin to tell the public about your fellow wheelers... :afro:
Wheelers? How have I ever been allowed on this site?

Jrich is the largest jew I have ever met that drives a Bimmer and lives in a mobile home.

Cole has more Terabytes of TC than I have ever DL'ed in pRon

P changes his mind more than I change motorcycles

Kelli talks more about racing than Wyatt :flipoff1:

Wyatt has rolled more times than he's ever satisfied a woman

Muchado is sitting on mountains of All My Dirty Friends footage, but is too busy being a flat billin, dune jumpin, power n white district going ****** to finish it.

Nolen is an internet famous picture taker that has a hot wife and has still prolly wheeled more than any of us (that was jealousy not hate dammit)

Bigsilly likes hump deer carcasses and buy buggy products.

Disclaimer, All was said in fun, let's share ice cream next time I am down south. booyang

benfowler87 said:
JRich- beat the **** outta my blazer at Gray Rock and promised he'd help with repairs. Tried to call and text on days when I was working on it. Did he answer or write back? No! But by god he'll come to a high school party and get his ass beat by a random guy because he was pinching his nipples in a heart beat.

Good one buddy.... hows the blazer btw...

Its hard to come by and lend a hand when you've got the GM Goodrich official pit crew doin all your work and sucking your cock :flipoff1:

but seriously, do lemme know if you really need some help... :afro:

CheapJ7 said:
Good one buddy.... hows the blazer btw...

Its hard to come by and lend a hand when you've got the GM Goodrich official pit crew doin all your work and sucking your cock :flipoff1:

but seriously, do lemme know if you really need some help... :afro:

You won't answer the phonE if I try to call. :flipoff1: But if you ever need pulled out of a pond again in the middle of the night with it raining hit me up. I'll answer mine.