• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2011 New Years @ Wheelin in the Country

I'm gettin a lil excited bout this ride its gonna be a good time. It'll be black's one year anniversary, think I'm gonna have to do sumthin special for er

hinton said:
Wish the front end was fixed in the yj I would love to be there

What do you need? :dunno:

JRHall...weak :flipoff1:

Cole...you need TCs work schedule molaugh

I feel kinda sorry for my rig, it knows its getting beat, I've been mean muggin it

Matlock can we meet so I can get your autograph! N p.s. Shirley bout to get his feelins hurt bible

matlock said:
What do you need? :dunno:

JRHall...weak :flipoff1:

Cole...you need TCs work schedule molaugh

I feel kinda sorry for my rig, it knows its getting beat, I've been mean muggin it

I still have a broke ring and pinion, so a steering 14 for the front will be great ;D
If I can find a ride I am still going to try and come atleast to watch

youngbuk said:
If fowheeling was this much fun as it used to be then mO people would ride. Keep it old school strait hood n skins

youngbuk got tha noggin rung on this ride.... lil red making an apearence this weekend though

I'm bringing the homemade wine Young Buck it's on !!!!!!!!!
Maybe a little shine ............... :****:
Tell purple it's move over or get a little orange on it !!!!!!!!!!

Word of the day for New Years day will be "slopfest". Heck yeah. Its like riding 2 different parks without leaving. If your coming tomorrow it should be a great show. For tonight its just 5 of us and 5 handles... Stop by for a drink!! Happy New Years Everyone. COLT

trying to decide if i want to come to summertown guess we will see what the weather brings for tomorrow but the back up rig is ready

Still raining, but it is supposed to stop by 7am from what I can tell, then a 40 percent chance around 1PM, then no more rain. Still going to be a sloppy fun mess down there. I am about to go load the trailer up and get ready to roll down to WITC myself.

ANY PICS OR VIDEOS ? FRIEND IN BLACJ YJ FROM TUSCALOOSA ROLLED ON FLIPPER AND CRUSHED HIS ARM WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD PICS OR VIDEO