• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2011 New Years @ Wheelin in the Country

DSRC

Wheelin' in the Country's 10th Annual New Years Event

Thursday, December 30th thru Saturday, January 1st.

Prices are:
$30 on Thursday (pays for Thurs., Fri., Sat.)
$20 on Friday (pays for Friday & Saturday)
$20 on Saturday

NO ONE DAY PASSES.
There will be no riding on Sunday. Night riding and camping will be allowed Saturday night but no riding after sun up on Sunday morning.

Raffle will be held Saturday @ 4:00pm.

Absolutely NO GLASS BOTTLES ALLOWED IN THE PARK. All coolers will be subject to random cooler checks. The staff will be checking for glass containers so please cooperate. Glass bottles found will be confiscated.

Everyone under the age of 18 will need a parent or LEGAL guardian present at sign-in or will need a consent form signed by their parent or LEGAL guardian. Consent forms MUST also have a phone number for the parent/guardian that signed the form & TWO witnesses' (over the age of 18) signatures. Forms can be printed from this link http://wheelininthecountry.com/liability_release_waiver_form.htm or picked up at the office before Thursday, December 30th.

If you have any questions or comments give us a call at (931) 964-3417 or you can contact us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Summertown-TN/WHEELIN-IN-THE-COUNTRY/238281990040

We are looking forward to a great ride and hope to see you all there.

http://www.wheelininthecountry.com/

I meant to put this in the trail rides section. Can someone move it for me please?

Thanks

Tonya

cant wait :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: booyang hoping a few bud will go this time GREG JASON ;BOBBY RICK what yall think we;ve been talking bout this for 3 months yall going???

its gonna be a big ass party :drinkers: ridin no sleep hell raisin......hero will show out id say :woot:

I guess I will be ridin the RZR around for this one :gay:... Truggy goes to its' new home tomorrow! Ats alright, I wont be ridin' the wifes RZR too long... :dblthumb:

Hey DSRC I called up there today and left message, but i was wonderin if there was any camper spots left mark me down for one if there is no doubt and let me know what i need to do! Thanks!

B.DRAKE said:
Hey DSRC I called up there today and left message, but i was wonderin if there was any camper spots left mark me down for one if there is no doubt and let me know what i need to do! Thanks!
You and onetoncrawler gonna sleep in that one man camper ? loller.gif loller.gif
:gay:

I fly out for WY Friday morning and wont be back till next week so I wont be at the park between now & then. Sorry. Pretty sure all the camper hookups are gone. I think they've been gone for about 2 or 3 months now. Your best bet would probably be a generator if you got one. Its considered primitive so there is no charge. There is a waiting list for RV spots in case someone cancels. If you left a message Carrie should be getting back with ya soon. Good Luck! See ya New Years!!!

Jimbo said:
Looking forward to this ride, considering I haven't ridden since last New Years !!!!!!!!!
need to get brandon to get ol black out for a beat down.Rockwell style holla

Latest posts