• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2012 Polaris RzR 800s - Lots of Aftermarket & Spare Parts - Rockvale, TN (37153)

ridered3

Not Rigless
Up for sale is a 2012 Polaris RzR 800s.

Info:
Traded for this unit in September 2017 and it currently has 126 hours and 637 miles on it.

New tires with steel wheels (3-4 trips on them).

New front suspension components (only ridden at Hale from the parking lot to the pavilion area to make sure everything in the front end worked as it should and ridden at Hale from JR's field to the parking lot a couple times on another trip).

This RzR does not have power steering. Does not have a Title/MSO (Manufacturer Statement of Origin). I will provide a Bill of Sale.

Exterior:
Previous owner chopped off the front fenders and bed area.

Aftermarket main cage, rear bumper, and front cage all tied together.

Aftermarket aluminum roof panel

Aftermarket doors.

2" padded Crow harnesses with fifth point belt.

Aftermarket SuperATV Upper and Lower A-arms with new balljoints and bushings.

Factory rear a-arms and factory rear bushings.

Aftermarket ADR Front and Rear Axle Shafts.

4,500-pound winch with dash controls and winch rope.

*Front cube lights are no longer installed, but it looks the same minus those.

Misc Parts/Spares:
Spare front and rear axle shafts.

4-spare wheels and tires.

2 sets of front and rear plastics (green in color).

Spare brake kits.

Spare 2,000-pound winch (no cable or rope).

Trailer hitch.

Spare fluids.

Spare aftermarket front bumper.

Spare high performance (too loud for my taste) exhaust.

Wheel spacers.

Needs:
Rear bushings could use replacement. They squeak a bunch (about like heims on a trail rig), but it is not too bad of a job to fix.

Different owner. Has only been driven around the house since we bought our juggy.

Price:
Hardline price is $6,000.00 with all spare parts included. In a week I'll put it up on Craigslist/MarketPlace etc at a price of $6,500.00 to the general public. This price is below NADA Value and also below the Craigslist and MarketPlace markets for a RzR800s.

Not really looking for anything in trade since I have other trailers, tow rig, and an offroad rig, but would consider the right trade.

Located in Rockvale, TN (37153). Contact me anytime from 7am to 9pm (Central time) on my cell at 931-three nine seven-3319.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Thats really low miles for the year. I have a 800s with 6000 miles and it's still going strong. GLWS

Thats really low miles for the year. I have a 800s with 6000 miles and it's still going strong. GLWS

We traded for it with barely over 400 miles on it. Going to all the crawler parks we barely logged any miles during a given weekend. I think the longest trip we ever took in 2.5 years of ownership was around 27 miles in a day.

"2 sets of front and rear plastics (green in color)."

What color green are the extra plastics?

Price is negotiable.

Pictures of some of the spare parts. Have two boxes of smaller additional RzR parts as well.

IMG_0191.jpg
IMG_0192.jpg
IMG_0194.jpg