• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Another one down

Re: Re: Another one down

lowbudgetjunk said:
It's a cultural problem. His addiction was more important than life. Bye Felicia!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Nailed it. Dude had 6 kids. Selfish. If your own kids don't give you reason enough to live, I don't know what will.

Re: Re: Another one down

wizzo said:
Nailed it. Dude had 6 kids. Selfish. If your own kids don't give you reason enough to live, I don't know what will.
Excellent point. As much as I hate to see what he did, I agree with this statement.

People are looking for something. There is not enough booze, drugs, women, kids, fame or money that can fill the hole. Once they realize they have about everything and are still empty, they end it.

money_pit_yj said:
People are looking for something. There is not enough booze, drugs, women, kids, fame or money that can fill the hole. Once they realize they have about everything and are still empty, they end it.
This is pretty spot on. I cut alot of friends and other things out that I was filling my life with to be "happy". Was working 70 hours a week and just crashing when I got home. Took a new job where I make enough to get by, have 0 stress, and be home by 5. I'm broke as **** but man its awesome.