• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Barrels under the lights!

SysWillys said:
NASCAR from the hot tub......although I don't have to heat it this time of year. we sit in it to cool off. If I was closer I'd go a watch.

Do you still have the same racecar? or did you build a new one?

Same car, still going strong (some maint. required after Jim plows into it though :redneck: ) I've lost count on how many times its been rolled in just over 2yrs!

JPFREAK said:
Same car, still going strong (some maint. required after Jim plows into it though :redneck: ) I've lost count on how many times its been rolled in just over 2yrs!

quit stopping sideways in front of people and that wont happen so much:haha: So how did you do without me there to bash up your rig? Did the new front axle work well?

pokey said:
quit stopping sideways in front of people and that wont happen so much:haha: So how did you do without me there to bash up your rig? Did the new front axle work well?

Front axle works great. Sprints were fun, I won my heat. In the main I was trying to be carefull and give everyone plenty of room, was making good progress and was making a pass for the lead with 2 laps to go, got out too wide into the corner into the loamy-clay.........ooops did a wierd spinning on the nose to a hard slam onto the roof to a bounce back onto the wheels. damb that hurt! I rung my bell pretty good, jeeps ok though!:clappy:

JPFREAK said:
Front axle works great. Sprints were fun, I won my heat. In the main I was trying to be carefull and give everyone plenty of room, was making good progress and was making a pass for the lead with 2 laps to go, got out too wide into the corner into the loamy-clay.........ooops did a wierd spinning on the nose to a hard slam onto the roof to a bounce back onto the wheels. damb that hurt! I rung my bell pretty good, jeeps ok though!:clappy:

well at least I wasnt there to hit you when you were down:clappy: should be at the next one and maybe I can get david out on the track again:redneck:

Damn Kevin it's nice to see/read that you seem to have a fondness for flopping everything you wheel.....Not just the trail rig.:D

So who won the barrels races. I was there into the second round in mens class. Looks like a lot of fun man. I wish I coulda stayed for the sprints, but my kids were way too tired. I will try to enter one of these this summer.

426rider said:
So who won the barrels races. I was there into the second round in mens class. Looks like a lot of fun man. I wish I coulda stayed for the sprints, but my kids were way too tired. I will try to enter one of these this summer.

Top man was Dan Simonson, top woman was Paula Lichman (sp?).

Yea, it ran pretty late, the stands definitely cleared out towards the end... too bad cause the sprints are the best part!

Last edited:
SysWillys said:
Damn Kevin it's nice to see/read that you seem to have a fondness for flopping everything you wheel.....Not just the trail rig.:D

It's hard to know where the line is if you don't occasionally cross it!:redneck:

Good point....My Jeep is alot more lazy here in AZ cos it likes to lay on it's side alot more then when I was up there....:D