• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best Way to Get from Gdale to 78....

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
DV8 or any of you Walker Countians,

Coming from Gdale, where do I get on the new section of Corridor X to speed up my travels to Memphis.

Thanks

Cherry Ave. off of Fieldstown road will carry you to the very end of 78. Then all you have to do is head west.
Or you can go 65S to Daniel Payneurn right and then go to the 2nd light(Cherry Ave.) turn right go about 3 or 4 miles and it runs into the end of 78. thumb.gif

Fieldstown to Coalburg-Brookside Road and hang a Right.
Go about 3/4 mile and turn left on Republic, hole-in-the-wall gas station on left corner.
Go about 2 miles, you will cross a set of railroad tracks, and that is Cherry at the 3-way stop sign.
Turn left on to Cherry and Corridor is first road to right (78 West).

P.S. Usually roam those roads for work, just haven't been that way in a while but pretty sure that is about to a tee! ;D

While we're on the subject, what's the fastest way from Mount Olive to Sayre Speedway? ;D I was gonna just wing it with the GPS...

Follow Mount Olive Road past Gray Rock turn left on Warrior Jasper Road. Go to red light just before Wesley's and turn left Speedway on right.

Jeep CJ said:
Follow Mount Olive Road past Gray Rock turn left on Warrior Jasper Road. Go to red light just before Wesley's and turn left Speedway on right.

Corect. X2

Ambo said:
Fieldstown to Coalburg-Brookside Road and hang a Right.
Go about 3/4 mile and turn left on Republic, hole-in-the-wall gas station on left corner.
Go about 2 miles, you will cross a set of railroad tracks, and that is Cherry at the 3-way stop sign.
Turn left on to Cherry and Corridor is first road to right (78 West).

Ambo, this be great!!! I did not know I lived so close to the X now. I live off Fieldstown about 3 miles west of I-65

Her and I rolled through Saturday, via the X from our direction to yours the back way and man its nothing to get to your new place now that she showed me the back way in.

Didnt look like you guys were home BTW. laughing1 Saw B-Monies ol school sitting in his driveway though

We were at the beach this weekend, left Thursday and got back today. About how long was the drive from mine to yours?

BamaTJ said:
We were at the beach this weekend, left Thursday and got back today. About how long was the drive from mine to yours?

From our drive to yours about 18 minutes...

Matt, she just breezed this over my shoulder and I mentioned it to her ( she wasnt online this afternoon much ) But yea man, we are in for the Cinco De MattO laughing1