• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Electric Trailer Dolly ?

X2 on the parkit360

I have a customer that uses a 360L. He has a 24' enclosed, tandem axle, holds a Ferrari or Lambo. He moves it around the airplane hanger. Says good things

I'd imagine if I used it all the time I would notice the things mentioned above.

I'm not sure how aggressive he gets moving it around.

I have one that is Ben powered. It works great. You can really move trailers super tight. I would imagine a powered one is even better

I have a trailer valet emailed back and forth with them before buying could only get should work on packed gravel and would turn a triple axle flat deck with nothing on it .well it won't do either used it in shop on smaller trailer and worked good so now it's just sitting in shop on a shelf if your interested let me know TIM GEYER ATHENSDRIVE LINE

Trailjeep said:
I have a trailer valet emailed back and forth with them before buying could only get should work on packed gravel and would turn a triple axle flat deck with nothing on it .well it won't do either used it in shop on smaller trailer and worked good so now it's just sitting in shop on a shelf if your interested let me know TIM GEYER ATHENSDRIVE LINE

Tim, Is this the one you can use a drill to power ? I am interested as I will only use on concrete and have zero slope.