• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FireAde Reusuable Fire Extinguishers in a Can

BustedKnucklefilms

We just added FireAde to our Safety department on www.bustedknuckleoffroad.com because they have some of the best products to put out a fuel fire. They meet the requirements to be used for Southern Rock Racing Series or Pro UTV racing and we are working on many more. Here are some quick benefits:

1- Easy to use Aerosol Can
2- water based so it leaves no residue and washing off with just plain water
3- Reusuable, just point and spray as many times as you like until it is empty
4- It will cool off metal to the touch that is previously hot, such as exhaust or headers so you can work on your vehicle.
5- Small and lightweight so you can carry them wherever you go whether it is racing or trail riding.

You can purchase from us online at http://bustedknuckleoffroad.com/Fire-Extinguishers_c244.htm or we will have them at the races for you to purchase also.

Here is the full demonstration video
FireAde - Don't Fight Fires, Extinguish them!

We will be adding their professional Enforcer line of Fire Suppression systems to the store shortly also. :dblthumb:

Watched the video right after it was posted. Seems like a pretty neat product. Will be interesting to see it in person.

I think this is a great product for our sport. In the process of putting my rig back on EFI from Propane and fuel safety has been on my mind. I'd like to see a demo video with theses smaller cans and race fuel. They're using much more volume of the product in the demo video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

paradisepwoffrd said:
Does seem cool. Were you guys able to get a MSDS for it?

Environmentally Formulated
98% Organic Compounds
Contains no PFOA or PFOS
Zero Hazardous Chemicals
Encompasses Water Based and Food Grade Ingredients
Biodegradable
Contains no ingredients reportable under the Superfund amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA) Title III, Section 313 of 40 CFR-372 or Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA).

mrdrinksalil said:
I think this is a great product for our sport. In the process of putting my rig back on EFI from Propane and fuel safety has been on my mind. I'd like to see a demo video with theses smaller cans and race fuel. They're using much more volume of the product in the demo video.

How many gallons would you like to see used in the test? 1 gallon of race gas enough?

BustedKnucklefilms said:
How many gallons would you like to see used in the test? 1 gallon of race gas enough?

I'd say that would be on point with what we'd see on the trail. Something like a cracked fuel rail or broke fitting from a roll. These EFI systems will pump fuel with a quickness.