• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Flat Nasty this week?

Eddyj

Sooo... I'm going to be in Salem mo next week. (Without a rig) if anybody is going to be at flat nasty and need a winch bitch, spotter, or sugar daddy for the day, I'm your man. Willing to trade all you can eat corn dogs and funnel cakes at the fair.

Disclaimer: by sugar daddy I mean I will buy you some gas and possibly lunch. Non of that "redneck lights discount" action.

Re: Flat Nasty next week?

kmcminn said:
I could hurt your wallet on some corn dogs and funnel cakes.

Well there at his cost, and since his markup is 1000% I don't think he'd care! ;D

It takes aproximitly $0.37 to produce a funnel cake. They sell for $6.
Unless you want maple-bacon, red velvet or turtle funnel cake in which the cost skyrocket to almost $1, which those sell for $7. :popcorn:

Im going to do Atalla with a small unit, it's just somewhere for me to be that week. It's the same week as fort Payne fair (which is about twice the size).

Don't know if you would drive 2 hour out from Salem.But we are have an Event at Moonlight Racing Off Road Park in Sullivan August 8th if that is the weekend your will be in Salem.Local Bouncers Race,Barbie Jeep Race and good all fashion trail riding afterward .21225 State Highway A Sullivan MO 63080.Going be a good time/ :drinkers: booyang hitit

Just take some goodies with ya. There's always Someone down there. Ask for Ron he's the owner, he'll show ya a good time. Gotta watch him he'll keep ya out till day break and your not gonna be sobber ;D

nightcrawler4x4 said:
Just take some goodies with ya. There's always Someone down there. Ask for Ron he's the owner, he'll show ya a good time. Gotta watch him he'll keep ya out till day break and your not gonna be sobber ;D

What kind of goodies?

MoonlightRacing77 said:
Don't know if you would drive 2 hour out from Salem.But we are have an Event at Moonlight Racing Off Road Park in Sullivan August 8th if that is the weekend your will be in Salem.Local Bouncers Race,Barbie Jeep Race and good all fashion trail riding afterward .21225 State Highway A Sullivan MO 63080.Going be a good time/ :drinkers: booyang hitit
Appreciate the offer, couldn't make it. Post up Some video