• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good 1 3/4 Dom price?

Bindigo

Trying to get a general price together for my Exo cage build. Just seeing what you guys are paying. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get it anywhere from $70-$75 a stick thats 1.75x.120wall dom. Now hrew is around $25-$30 per stick. Price varys on how many sticks you buy. Last xj exo had around 8 sticks in it including building rock sliders for it.

Sweet thanks that's about what I had figured.

Last I bought was $78 a stick for .120 wall and $102 for .188 wall

Locally 5 min from the house is $4 a foot for .120 wall DOM. HREW is $2 something. In Atl at Ryerson it's supposedly $2 a foot for Dom.

$4 a foot sounds cheap. Is there a min to order to get that price.

I've been getting HREW and bigger DOM sizes from PRC (I think that's the name) I'm pretty sure it's in Dallas or west GA area at least. They aren't technically PRC anymore but the owner is more than willing to sell some tube at a good price. He usually let's me come on Saturdays too because he has a guy or two working.

I just looked up PRC and didn't find anything

Bindigo said:
I live in Dallas ga.

Ryerson is supposed to be the cheapest place in the Atlanta area.

Also these guys used to have pretty good prices and are out of Rome:
http://www.coosasteel.com

If you ever need less than a full stick, check out steel materials in Cartersville. They're on the higher side of things price wise, but sell by the foot and no cut fee, so it evens out on smaller stuff.

I'm in the Houston area and it's about $2.90 per ft for .120. Try looking at ruffstuff. They can ship large quantities and their prices are that bad.

Bindigo said:
I just looked up PRC and didn't find anything

Precision Race Cars. And it's in Douglasville not Dallas.

Address: 8681 S Flat Rock Rd, Douglasville, GA 30134
Phone: (770) 942-7682