• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good Evening Ranch July 7-9

drillsmoke

I am gonna be at Good Evening Ranch July 7-9, w/ a group of mildish rigs. I am riding with in my 80 series on 37s, but i am also bringing my jeep on tons and stickies in case i feel like getting a little rowdy. Anyone gonna be riding up there that weekend that wants to do some harder trails? I think i will have a truggy on stickies in the group too, he will probably want to wheel some harder stuff as well.

Cool deal. Anyone going to be there over the 4th? Mixed group of 3+ heading down on 7/3 and camping thru 7/5.

I am gonna be at Good Evening Ranch July 7-9, w/ a group of mildish rigs. I am riding with in my 80 series on 37s, but i am also bringing my jeep on tons and stickies in case i feel like getting a little rowdy. Anyone gonna be riding up there that weekend that wants to do some harder trails? I think i will have a truggy on stickies in the group too, he will probably want to wheel some harder stuff as well.
I'll be there with a couple Buddy's. 5th-8th. We'd be interested in trying the harder trails. It'll be our first trip there.

I'll be there with a couple Buddy's. 5th-8th. We'd be interested in trying the harder trails. It'll be our first trip there.
nice, ill be up there w/ a white f350 towing a beat up green landcruiser and a white cj. Should be up there around 8am Friday morning.