• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How much can 1 guy take???

POTTSY 79

Not crying or pouting, just not sure what else could happen.... Last Saturday we lost our Great Dane (axle)... Then Saturday night daughter snuck out (teenager)... Couldn't find her.... Ended up getting her Sunday morning from her friend's house..... Then she pulled the same **** Sunday night.... Ended up not going to work on Monday because couldn't find her until 4:00 am..... My wife had a nervous breakdown and had to take her to the doctor on Monday.... Th :drinkers:en my kids dog at their moms house was put down yesterday from being old... Then wake up this morning and saw one of my wife's ducks dead in the road.... Man talking about a **** week for the potts family.... Sorry just had to vent I guess because the Woodford reserve just wasn't helping.... Take it easy guys.

Re: How much can 1 guy take???

I have those days/weeks sometimes. I'm not a big bible thumper, but a few heart felt prayers and a good night's rest usually makes it all tolerable again.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I'm no Bible beater but I DO BELIEVE.. Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight" Just my .02

ADMINISTRATOR

Re: How much can 1 guy take?

I wondered this after every miscarriage. They were all miserable in their own way. But the third one had me to my breaking point. I started doubting my faith and almost down a pretty dark path.

All I can say is hang in there and keep praying. Which is ironic because at the time, those both drove me insane to hear. But it's about all you can do at times.

I'm at my Witt's end right now. We are in the middle of filing for termination of bio moms rights only to have the ex mother in law step in and petition for visitation. We've givin her every opportunity to see the kids so long as she called us to set up a time. The petition was dismissed wich gave us about 30sec of hope only to find out she is refiling in the same court that we're going through for the adoption and termination. I'm so stressed right now and anxiety is taking a toll on me and the wife, not to mention the bank account. Why is people wanna be so dang mean? She's only taking away from the kids at this point! Sorry for the rant but I needed to vent.

I certainly don't envy these situations, but I hope you all can get through everything. This just all seems awful to have to go through.

There's a ton of cliché's statements that can be made about all this, but I know a lot of you are stronger than me in these situations.

I can only imagine the amount of rage I could build up if I had kids / shitty ex-wife to deal with. I did just "OK" when we only had a dog.

Remember all those shitty things could of been much worse. its a blessing you found your daughter, its a blessing the dog lived that long. see where im going with this.
Friday we had two pet chickens killed, main panel in the house burnt up. still have no heat and the list goes on. i just grab a beer and try to knock out at least one thing a night. still have about 100billion to go, but that is life.

I agree totally.... You can only do so much..... We are trying to just stay on the positive side and keep talking to the boss up in heaven....