• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Indiana Jones

I

InDaShop

Sucked IMO!

Shia Lebuttfuck ruined 90% of the parts that he was in. And OMG they have totally laid the ground work for more Indiana's were Shia is the lead as Indy Jr.

****ing rediculous story line. Sorry wont ruin it, but ****ing Aliens? Come on! Make it believeable, not just some more Hollywood hokus pokus. Whole show was special effects.

So to rank the 4 movies for me

Last Crusade
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Temple of Doom
Crystal Skull

Harrison Ford still has it though, he does a damn good job playing the role even though he is 80 now.

Best scene for me. The opening. 2 hotrodders in a '32 highboy roadster with the rumble seat open and two chicks trying to race an Army caravan. Damn fine automobile, and that seems to capture the early-mid '50s WELL.

I agree on the first 3 ranking for me. Sean helps make the crusade. AWESOME.
don't have any idea who the **** you're talking about that ruined this, shia or whatever. guess I won't be seeing it....Oh wait. I pissed my wife off and said we will never ever see a movie in the theater ever again. rapists.

I just got home from it as well. I will side with Wyatt on it, it was okay. Not the over the top blow me out of my seat movie I was expecting. I would advise seeing it on the big screen though, I do not see it being very good on tv.

I just want it some what believable but this wasn't even close. Swinging from vines in the jungle like a money?!!? Stupid plus the Duck jump into the tree?!?! I was really let down.

Oh don't stop there

What about the tree clearing dozer thing? The sword fight? The ship taking off at the end? Or how about the stupid segway at the end for more episodes.
George Lukas really let me down man.

Has anyone watched anything in BlueRay?
I watched Temple of Doom in it a few weeks ago. And damn **** feels 3D.

The damn dozer clearing the way in the forest was awesome. I would like to have one of those :woody:

Wyatt, thought you did not want to spoil it for everyone :flipoff1:

bigsilly said:
The damn dozer clearing the way in the forest was awesome. I would like to have one of those :woody:

Wyatt, thought you did not want to spoil it for everyone :flipoff1:

No ****ing way I am going to see it after that review.

Aliens. YOu have GOT to be shitting me. ::)

do any of you haters actually KNOW about the REAL LIFE CRYSTAL SKULLS???? and that they are actually THOUGHT TO HAVE BEEN LINKED TO ALIENS...

sounds like it is on course...

going to see it on sunday....i will let all of you haters know how it was....

just got home from it....wow
I was definitely surprised by alot of stuff in that movie. the swinging, the sword fight....well, pretty much everything wyatt said. it was good, but a little over the top on the effects. cant believe they left it open like that.] :dunno:

Brian

bigsilly said:
You can read all about the crystal skulls Louis is talking about here....

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_6_1.htm

Well thats actually pretty cool, now that I know it wasnt some fabricated to no end fiction. Thats a stretch on the facts but cool one the less. So the effects were a bit too much.

Dont let us or me sway you from seeing it. If you have seen 1-3 you have to see 4. Thats just how its is. I'm no fair weather Indy fan!

Saw it today, only the second movie I recall falling asleep at in the theater. Won't say it sucked, but did not hold a candle to the original ones.

I thought I remembered a thread on this so I used 'search' for the first time.

This is the worst movie I have ever seen. I tried to put my brain on a shelf but **** man, it is horrible.

Really horrible.