• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mayham fall bash . Viola tn. Cancel. Land leased to hunters

4bangin2hangin

Mark your calendars now . Several of us are riding mayham the weekend of September 30 . Riding , camping breaking parts. Located in viola tn . 505 thaxton road . A lot of your OG's know the place nothing has changed except trails are little bit harder especially when moist . There's hotel motels near by . Welcome to pick a spot a camp. strictly rock crawlers/ bouncers.. never heard or been to the place you say. YouTube search it I have several videos on my channel an there's a ton of older videos back in the bogger rear swampers front days

Well unfortunately just got some news about 30 mins thats going to cancel this ride an riding there from Aug to December as some hunters have as of today leased it from the owner for hunting season.. sorry folks I tried . He said we could from Jan to July

Well unfortunately just got some news about 30 mins thats going to cancel this ride an riding there from Aug to December as some hunters have as of today leased it from the owner for hunting season.. sorry folks I tried . He said we could from Jan to July
That stinks on the fall ride, although I couldn't make it anyway.

Sucks. That's the first place I ever saw Jake Burkey bullet up. First place I ever saw Timmy Camerons buggy fat girl I think it was.

Well slight change of plans a few of us are going to ride there aug 5th then head quarter mile down the road to mt zion pick nic to grab a bite to eat if any one wants to join

Last edited:
IMG_4740.jpeg

Loaded ready for tomorrow