• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need a buggy in vegas

Rockwells607

My buddy owns a company here in NY and has a trade show in Vegas mid April, it's a real hassle shipping his buggy to Vegas for the booth display, he's lookin for a decent rig somewhat local that'd be interested in parking their rig in the booth to attract people over ... Anyone local to Vegas or know someone interested?

If anyone is seriously inyetested pm me and I'll aet you up with him, but if your price is the same as shipping his own he is obviously gonna use his own... A local Vegas rig would be the clear easiest way

Contact Larry Nickell at Vegas 4x4 & off-road 702-701-0115
He is also the senior editor for CRAWL mag so they have plenty of rigs.

[email protected]
6235 Stevenson Way
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Office: (702) 434-4124
Toll-free: (800) 475-4124
Fax: (702) 434-2304
Gary Oden, General Manager
Cell: (702) 580-8960

Give Gary a call as well. CSI is one of the largest tradeshow service companies out there and they are who I use exclusively for labor at all my clients shows. Great group to work with and I am sure he could put your friend onto someone that could source him a vehicle for the booth.

I talked to a few people but still don't have the style we are looking for... show level tube buggy. let me know if you have something in the area and are interested. This is a trade show on the strip in April.

thanks.

TJ Flores. Champion Motor Works in Vegas. Or if they pay good rick mooneyham has selection of KOH style cars he can bring up from Havasu. Find both on FB be the easiest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk