• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Online Sourcs for Picture Prints?

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Looking for an online source that will print my digital photos and also blow some of them up? I need them to be pretty nice quality and I need them pretty quick without costing a fortune. Anybody use any of the online sources for this?

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I keep telling Ricky he need to get into this. He is missing $$$$$$$$$$$

X2 HE COULD MAKE SOME FAT MONEY

Ive tried to get him on the bandwagon myself...

I've actually been trying to make it happen guys. I know nothing about those type of sites but I'd like to get one set up similar to http://www.walchukphotos.com/g/drag_racing_and_rock_crawlling or a protected smugmug site, but i don't know. (sorry, not to hyjack)

Matt, you can always run to Walmart and do it yourself in like 5 minutes, don't know how big you can go though.

Ive done the wal mart thing... I dont know about poster / large frame sizes though.

Ill look into it when I have something worth blowin up and framing a picture of laughing

I have used Wolf camera locally.

Ricky, look for someone to reproduce single prints that you can email the artwork too. They then need to be able to tube it and ship for you. Then you collect "A", pay them "B", and pocket "C". Never touch anything. As far as a web site, that is easy. Get the fulfillment process set up first.

Look at this simple site: http://www.cahabariverpublishing.com/ Go to "Fine Art Prints". Go to "Cahaba River"

Offers prints to full framing services. This could be done easy with the programs you currently know.

Ricky, can you bring your laptop this weekend? I need to put get more pics of mine that you have taken that I don't have. I will bring a thumb drive to copy the pics over to. I have to make a Scrapbook type thing of the Jeep for the WOW. Anybody used the service through Photobucket for ordering prints and turning pics into posters?

I have used photobuckets to order pictures, but I have never gotten any of them blown up. I always just get them normal picture side.
You could always buy a CD from Ricky B. with all the pictures of your jeep and take them to a place like Shutterbug and they can blow them up any size and its not that expensive.

Photoworks.com has been in this game the longest. I love the way they work. I have printed out a ton of stuff from them. Check them out.

Ricky, go to Smugmug.com and they have a way for Pros to set up the site and get themselves paid for prints ordered.

I'm going to have to check out Smugmug, thanks Nolen.

EDIT: $150 a year for a pro account. I don't think I'd make enough money doing prints to even break even. :-\

Ricky, look into the Pro Account and if it is omething you want and you can make some money wth, I will sponsor you for 2008.

Just let me know.

Speeding said:
I'm going to have to check out Smugmug, thanks Nolen.

EDIT: $150 a year for a pro account. I don't think I'd make enough money doing prints to even break even. :-\

Are you insane ? 150 is ****, and I guarentee you you could make money over a 12mo period with that thumb.gif

Matt, check out Shutterfly.com Anne has used them quite a bit, most recently she had some calendars made with pics she took of our children. The quality is really not bad.

And yes Ricky, you and I have talked about the subject of you selling your photos. Get with it dude, you are missing $$$. I would take Nolen up on his offer.

wngrog said:
Ricky, look into the Pro Account and if it is omething you want and you can make some money wth, I will sponsor you for 2008.

Just let me know.

Sponsor a photographer...?

PM sent.

my wife does weddings and senior pics, etc. she used to use smugmug alot, then the last couple years she has used H&H Colorlab. she has been very pleased with them