• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Power Coating service in North Georgia

ftoy516

NOT PART OF THE HERD!
North Georgia where people still believe in FREEDO
Hey guys,

I just want to let everyone know, a fellow members here on the board (Dixiepc) has a power coating service located in North Georgia...Cleveland, Georgia to be exact.

Dixie Powercoat. https://www.facebook.com/Dixie-Powdercoat-238387589536203/

Dixie Powercoat has an 8W x 8H x 20D Oven and is able to do entire chassis.

The owner is one of the most thorough and meticulous persons that i have seen when it comes to details and he does some topnotch work. Also you could not ask for a better person to do business with. If your interested in an estimate give him a call at 706-nine six nine -8251, and if there is no answer, leave a message, he will call you back.

I feel like its worth putting this out there in case anyone is looking for a place to have power coating done.

As an off roader he understands what we are trying to do with such specialized equipment and what is necessary for our application.

Hope this helps someone out.

Good to know. I will need my JDuck buggy done here shortly.

There's another guy up in Cleveland who's been doing small parts for me that I met through a mutual friend but his oven isn't big enough for a chassis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I know I'm the only powder coated in Cleveland Georgia and I assure you that my oven is plenty big enough for any chassis you want to bring.

Latest posts